Investor Relations

Investor FAQ

  • Where is Paysign traded and what is the ticker symbol?

    Paysign, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYS). Investors can find Real-Time quotes and market information for the Company here

  • How do I buy shares of the Company?

    Shares can be purchased through a stockbroker, bank, or generally through any financial institution that provides brokerage services. Paysign does not offer a direct share purchase program.

  • What is the CUSIP number for Paysign, Inc. common stock?

    The Cusip number for Paysign, Inc. stock is 70451A104

  • How can I be placed on the Paysign mailing list?

    To be placed on Paysign’s mailing list please complete our online investor information request form.

  • How do I contact 3PEA Investor Relations?

    Please click here to access contact information for Paysign’s Investor Relations department.

  • Who is Paysign’s independent auditor?

    Paysign’s auditor is Squar Milner LLP, Certified Public Accountants

  • What is the Paysign fiscal year end?

    Paysign’s year-end is December 31st.

  • Where is Paysign headquartered?

    Paysign’s head office is located in Henderson, Nevada.

  • Where can I find current stock price quotes or historical share price information on Paysign?

    Stock information can be accessed by clicking Corporate Snapshot under the Investor section of this website.

  • Does Paysign pay a dividend?

    No, Paysign does not currently pay a dividend.

  • How do I obtain or modify information regarding my shareholder account?

    If you purchased shares through your broker and you have not registered them in your name, please contact your broker. If you hold shares registered in your name, please contact Paysign’s transfer agent: Corporate Stock Transfer.

  • How can I transfer ownership of my shares?

    To transfer ownership of your shares, please contact Paysign’s transfer agent: Corporate Stock Transfer.

  • If my Paysign share certificate has been lost, stolen or destroyed, how do I arrange to replace it?

    Please contact Corporate Stock Transfer. One of their representatives will send you the necessary documentation to arrange for a replacement certificate.

  • How do I contact Paysign’s Transfer Agent?

    Corporate Stock Transfer can be contacted at:

    3200 Cherry Creek Dr. South, Suite 430
    Denver, CO 80209

    Telephone: (303) 282-4800
    Facsimile: (303) 282-5800